Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring Running Outfit

Looking out the window at the cold snow, I only can think about the warm breeze of Spring that is soon to come.  I put together this outfit to reflect the brightness that comes with the season.
C9 Fashion Tech Tee- I love these inexpensive tees from Target.  I have them in several colors, and they are my go to tee for running in warming weather.

Nike Tempo Track Short- The colors are bright and fun, but it is the 'FAST' that makes these shorts make you feel like sprinting that last 400 meter.

Sugoi RSR Cap- Adjustable hat with mesh panels for ultimate fit and function.

Commit Sq Sunglasses by Oakley- Lightweight, interchangeable lens with smudge-resistant barrier to repel water and finger prints.

Brooks Trance 11- Runner's World Editor's Choice Award

No comments:

Post a Comment